The OE Core Literacy Proficiencies Toolbox is a collection adaptable resources for building literacy proficiency. While these handouts, graphic organizers, tools, checklists and rubrics are used throughout the Core Literacy Proficiencies Program, they are designed for teachers and students to use and adapt for their own unique purposes.
|Click here for the revised and expanded curriculum available in hard copy and E-books via Jossey-Bass™, A Wiley Brand.|
• Provides scaffolds to develop independent thinking
• Is text agnostic
• Supports the writing process
• Can be used in many different contexts
• Guides and structures student reading and thinking at the textual level
• Provides evidence of student thinking for formative, diagnostic, and summative assessment
• Empowers students with the concepts, terms and processes of their literacy education
→Option 1: First Edition Toolbox in a Zip File
The zip file contains Toolbox components pre-organized into folders.
→Option 2: First Edition Individual Toolbox Components
If you are unable to download a zip file, you can download each PDF separately.
If you have any difficulty downloading the files, please contact us.
You can also sign up to receive notifications about new releases!